Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
NABO Local Chelmsford - Lunch
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (BST)
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Welcome to NABO Chelmsford
Networking is recognised as today's most beneficial way to gain quality business referrals and recommendations. Every business has its own, unique network of resources already in existence. This is often under-utilised, forgotten or even ignored. So expanding this network is essential to bring new life, new challenges and fresh opportunities to your business.
Key to the success of NABO Networking is the balance between cost effective, value for money networking and the provision of ongoing business support through business education.
NABO Networking provides over 20 hours of education each year, which you can access as a member, and will be provided via NABO Networking TV followed by a discussion within the meeting focussing upon the video content.
I know what you're thinking – “not another bloody business networking meeting!” Well, there are many of them about, but none of which offer all of the following to its members:
* A fresh approach backed by a you and active team of successful business people
* Value for money with renewals set at the same level of joining
* Ongoing education, development and support
* An organisation, which is not afraid to embrace new technology, but retain what works
* A meeting structure that is educational as well as business orientated
* NABO has over 54,000 members
* Members who are ambitous for success
No other networking organisation
Our broadcasts so far on NABO Networking TV have been about:
* The 3 Biggest Challenges Business Owners Face
* Building Credibility
* Using PR in Your Business
* Getting the content right for your business
* Does your business have the X Factor?
* Importance of Strategic Ventures
* Making the Most of your Time
* A fool-proof method for turning uncertain leads into loyal customers
* Why Selling can be a pleasure, not a chore
At the recent Group Directors meeting, we heard about a number of success stories as a result of action taken following the Q & A around NABO Networking TV - what a great way to impact upon your business?
A typical meeting runs as follows:
Welcome by Group Director
Breakfast and commence 45 second presentations
Q & A session based on NABO Networking TV - business education
1 -2 -1 meetings
Each two hour meeting is structured so that you get the best group experience, plus one on one talking time, too. A supportive, mentoring environment like this is a hot bed of ideas and inspiration.
Priced for the new economy, and run with all the professionalism and expertise that NABO brings to all its programmes, NABO Networking is currently the fastest growing networking organisation in the UK, and looks set to be the biggest within a few years.
You and your company become part of a business community that gives you support, advice and new business. We achieve this by ‘pooling’ knowledge, contacts and expertise.
We look forward to meeting you, so if you know someone it will help ... pass it on
Future Dates for 2012
July - 18th
August - 1st, 15th, 29th
September - 12th, 26th
October - 10th, 24th
November - 7th, 21st
December - 5th
When & Where
Based in the county town of Chelmsford, Lucentum are Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in Essex, however Lucentum were formed with a mission to challenge traditional stereotypes and conventions thus enabling them to provide the solutions that clients want.